Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SenorTuna.com > All Purpose Forum
Home Page Forums Image Gallery

Notices

Old 01-09-2018, 06:25 AM
I don't get out much. . . .

Default Ranger 85 Charters San Diego and Oxnard for 2018

Hey All,
Well after Charter Mastering for a few years and getting a little established I have booked 4 trips this Year on the Ranger 85,
For now I believe my Memorial Day Charter is full but I have openings on Both Diego Trips and my Nov. Trip. Here is the Full list,
Verbal commitment now and money/deposits due soon for the summer trips. I try and do things electronically so its easy and we have full record of it.
Thanks for reading and PM me with any questions or Interest.

Trip #1
Ranger 85 2 days
May 25th Departure we fish the 26th & 27th returning the 27th pm
Ciscos Oxnard CA
$415.00 Tips drinks and fish cleaning are extra
30 ppl
Full for now Taking Stand By's

Trip #2
Ranger 85 2 1/2 Days
July 12th Departure we fish the 13th and 14th returning in the am on the 15th
H&M Landing San Diego CA
$740.00 Food and Permits included Tips Drinks and fish cleaning are extra. I will have 5 star notified to be there to process our catch for fish over 10 lbs if desired. Passport not required but suggested
26 passengers
14 openings

Trip #3
Ranger 85 2 1/2 Days
Aug. 23rd Departure we fish the 24th and 25th returning the 26th am
H&M Landing San Diego CA
$740.00 Food and Permits included Tips Drinks and fish cleaning are extra. I will have 5 star notified to be there to process our catch for fish over 10lbs if desired. Passport not required but suggested
26 passengers
9 Openings

Trip #4
Ranger 85 2 days
Nov 2nd Departure we fish the 3rd and 4th returning the 4th pm
Ciscos Oxnard CA
$415.00 Tips drinks and fish cleaning are extra
30 ppl
10 openings

Please verify you want the spot(s) DO NOT ASSUME YOU HAVE A SPOT WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME!!!!

When the trips fill up I will post as changes happen, I always accept stand by-s but please make yourself available for the dates of the trips. I ALWAYS HAVE CHANGES that requires Anglers to be available for these trips!

We have always had a great time together and I expect the same for the future.

Disclaimer:
Deposits of 1/2 the charter price are required 6 months before the trip. The balance for each trip is due 1 month prior to departure! You are more than welcome to pay in full at any time.
If something happens and you cannot make the trip you signed up for let me know asap so I can fill it. I will take responsibility of of accepting cancellations for up to 3 weeks before departure. The rest is a crap shoot. If I fill it you get a refund if not you eat it! I accept stand by's for last min anglers. I have been very blessed with the groups put together and filling last min spots to get refunds for you guys. I accept Pay Pal, Chase QuickPay with Zelle and that works through many financial institutions.

Thanks for Reading, I have openings on a PV trip on the Apollo next month, Come join us!!!
Mikee