SenorTuna.com

Notices

Old 02-06-2018, 05:48 AM
Procrastinate Now!

Default Windows 10 Problem

So I've had my laptop for a year or so, running Windows 10, no problems. Out of the blue, it won't boot up my browser, Firefox. Clicking the icon, clicking Firefox on the menu, etc., no go--the little blue circle that appears when the computer is loading up an app spins for a few seconds, then it disappears and nothing happens.

So first I try turning the computer off and back on again. No help. Next I download the latest version of Firefox, and again nothing. Then I discover much the same problem with my word processing software.

So I'm thinking that its a Windows 10 issue, and my gut is to download the latest version of Windows 10 and hope that solves the problem. But I'm always a bit nervous about monkeying with the operating software.

What do you guys think? I don't remember any "upgrade" before the problem started, but I also don't know if there was one without me knowing about it.

TIA.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:27 PM
Talkative

Recently had a similar issue with a 6 month old desktop No internet, or programs functioned after an update. Contacted Microsoft and they fixed the problem
Mick